We’d love to hear your comments on any post you see. In fact, we’d love you to write articles for the portal (find out how – it’s simple to get started!).
In the interest of keeping things ticking, we ask that all contributors keep the following in mind.
- Anyone may comment on any post.
- Your first comment requires approval before it becomes publicly visible. Sometimes it might take a little while for your comment to appear on the site.
- Never give out any personal information or information that can identify you. For example, don’t put your email address in a comment. (Note: We ask for your email address when you provide a comment, but it doesn’t get published and we won’t share it with anyone. We do this so that your subsequent comments don’t get held for moderation.)
- It’s fine to disagree with someone else’s opinion (hey, isn’t that what book clubs are about?) but please be respectful.
- No swearing, please!
- Anything you post should be your own work – please respect copyright.
- Any links you include in your comments or posts should be relevant to the discussion.
- We may edit your comments, for example, we might remove personal information.
- Comments we think are inappropriate will not be displayed.