Looking for an opportunity to talk about books? Looking for other people with similar reading interests? Looking to start a book club in your corner of the Gold Coast?
If you love reading, and you want to make more of this usually solitary pursuit, joining a book club can bring a whole new social aspect to your favourite pastime. Discussing what you have read will also bring a new dimension to your enjoyment of the written word.
But, how do you get involved?
Book clubs are held at most of our libraries. Come along to the next open book club session near you and make it happen. You can confirm the next book club date at your nearest library by checking our calendar of events. New members are always welcome.
- Perhaps you’d like to start your own book club?
- Tips for discussing books once you have a group
- Discussion guides and questions for your use
- How can City Libraries help?
- Which books can you borrow as book club kits?
Find out more about City Libraries’ programs for readers on our website.